A flat blade means a clean cut on a cutting board. Inspired by the Scandinavian culture of life in symbiosis with nature, and the foraging that is at the center of it, we bring you the Samla — a friction folder for food prep and foraging.
Gather Like a Swede
The northern region of Scandinavia is a place where only the roughest, toughest, and best prepared thrive. Without a reliable blade in hand, it can be a remote wilderness, reluctant to yield its resources.
But with the right one — durable steel; an unrelenting edge — an abundance of wild game, fish and forage reveal themselves. This is why we named the knife the Samla. It simply means gather in Swedish.
- Open Length 5.7 in / 14,4 cm
- Closed Length 3.25 in / 8,2 cm
- Blade Length 2.45 in / 6,2 cm
- Thickness .25 in / 0,65 cm
Titanium: 1.4 oz / 39,5 g
Rosewood: 1.2 oz / 34 g
- Handle Material Grade 5 Titanium Scales or Rosewood
- Blade Steel Sandvik 14c28n
- Washers Phosphor Bronze
- Mechanics Friction Fold
- Pocket Clip No
- Lanyard Hole No